
The Shews are in Disney World... While they're gone, Debra and I are watching Bailey. It's been a good time. If you notice in the picture, her tail is wagging. Which is translated as, "I am having tons of fun even though my family is gone to a warmer climate without me and Debra won't let me jump on her bed!" She makes sure Debra gets out of bed in the mornings to get ready for school. Better than a snooze alarm, right Debra? Bailey and I have bonded, though I think she'd like anyone who offers to throw things for her to fetch and scratch her back. Right now she's watching Debra make bacon with a bacon press. Someone awesome must have thought to give her a bacon press for her birthday. Soon Bailey and I will brave the cold to make some routine checks on things and get the mail. It's hilarious to watch her sniff around and stir up clouds of snow. The plan after that? "First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then, we'll snuggle."
4 comments:
Bailey is almost too cute. A Panda Bear put on a wedding dress and marry a Dolphin and it still wouldn't be cuter than Bailey.
Jackie, you scare me.
The horrifying Panda Bear / Dolphin offspring scare me.
haha, I love "Elf!"
Post a Comment