
This post could probably be 5 pages long, but I go to bed before ten, so that is unlikely. That's right, I'm a first year teacher. I go to bed hours before my Grandma and my idea of a good time is a trip to the grocery store. Complete truth! My apartment has curtains and a sofa now. Good times! I should probably share photos of the apartment. Look forward to those in a few months. I'm too tired right now. I rather enjoy cooking for myself. I made a fabulous lasagna a few weeks ago, almost entirely from scratch. It was delicious the first time, and all of the leftovers since. I still have two servings in the freezer. After my success with lasagna, I nearly ruined a frozen pizza. The smoke alarm went off, but mostly it was because I tried to bake it without a pan. Yes, I am dumb. I do know better. I have added a pizza pan to my Christmas list. Swing Show is November 2 and 3. I don't want to talk about it... I will be thrilled when it is over. I spend too much time in the picture above. This picture is a game... Where's Waldo?!? Only not Waldo... You can find Mandy, Debra, Jaron, and Joel if you squint really hard. Don't hurt yourself. The pictures below are other

angles on the main room.
That's all for now friends. I'll try not to be a dried up old plum! I WILL be hitting the hay soon...

5 comments:
First comment! First comment!
I win the "Where's Waldo?" game! Nice to see we have a very prominent location. :)
I also like that now I can envision Jackie in her natural daily habitat. Yeah for Deb starting that trend in her blog.
I win the game too! But I can't tell which person is which. They all pretty much look the same.
I see them too! Yay for last person to read this post!
I found them on the desk!
And I read the post last!
And I'm sorry you don't get enough rest, Jackie!
Post a Comment