Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snow Day

Some days of teaching are not even worth complaining about. I'm over it. I CAN tell you that I vote for a snow day over a 2 hour late start ANY day, EVEN though we have to make them up!

Yesterday was the most wonderful snow day! I started the day with a delicious espresso americano. The closet in my office/spare room is almost completely reorganized. It looks SO much better. I finished a book I have been in the middle of for several weeks. I made an entire batch of chili. I have enough left for 6 more days... I did a small amount of shoveling and walked to the post office. I watched Drew Carey hosting the Price is Right, and I wasn't impressed. I also watched all the extras for Pirates 3. ARRRR!

It was a great day. Bring on the SNOW!

4 comments:

Bryan said...

I feel like Drew is ok. He's no Bob Barker, but I don't think he ruins the show. Seeing as how I expected it to be unwatchable, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Holli said...

Wish I had a snow day...

Debra said...

A Zwiefel and a snow day... those were the days! :)

I am a little disappointed though that you didn't do any construction projects.

m!les said...

For my old company, a snow day meant working for home.