Looking for flowers in the weeds...
...in no particular order.
- No more junior high singers in groups of more than 10.
- Today was the seniors last day!
- The fifth grade finished watching Newsies today. I LOVE that movie!
- I got a workout today setting up risers and the portable stage for graduation. I did have help, but I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty either.
- When asked on their evaluation whether or not they would like to be in choir next year, four JH students put IDK. (Hilarious, but also somewhat sad...)
- The sun was shining today!
- My mom called.
- I managed to bake the chocolate chip cookies just long enough. Mmm...
- The principal had some supportive things to say about my experiences this past week. (Not many aspects of that will make it on this list)
- I'm going to go buy some groceries! This is a big deal!
- My nephew is due to arrive in approximately 24 days.
- I'm going to Des Moines this weekend! Grilling, Sister, and Friends!
- Only one song left to perform this year!
- In 13 days I will no longer be a first year teacher!
- I'll actually be home to watch Grey's tomorrow night!
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
These two things went through my mind when I read the title...
Hey Movies!
Hey Chopsticks!
Happy Last 13 Days! Congrats! You made it! :)
Think about Debra and remember...the last few days will go faster if you're drunk the entire time...just an FYI.
I thought you were in school until June...
Then you'll have all summer to chase your dream: an a capella Foreigner cover band with interpretive dance.
I don't like Mandy.
Post a Comment