
I volunteered at the VBS in Parkersburg for the last three days. The theme was "Power Lab" and there were lots of neat science experiements. I helped with the preschool class, otherwise known as the "Squeaker Beakers."
Do you want to come to my house today to play with legos?
No thanks, I have to go to my house.
Can I come to your house to play with legos? --Noah
My mom is a freak. And my dad is a freak. --Emma
Are you Spiderman?
No, I'm super spinner man. --Joshua
What do you like to do in the summer?
I like to go to my Grandpa Snowman's house [Snowden, I think]. His house is broken, but it's okay he will build a new one. --Kamdon
2 comments:
It's just like Kids Say The Darndest Things!
Tell Joshua to get his Marvel comic characters right or he'll pay the price.
Kids are precious!
Post a Comment