Yes please! Jackie, I would like to drink a cup of tea in memory of you. Can we hang out sometime again, please? I miss that week this summer, and all the 'Freds' it entailed.
So, you know the guy who's giving eyebrows to the cameraman?
Who is he? Your valentine?
No Debra, he has his own Valentine, I'm sure. I haven't talked to him since my days at UNI. Yes Holli, that's the guy. haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes please! Jackie, I would like to drink a cup of tea in memory of you. Can we hang out sometime again, please? I miss that week this summer, and all the 'Freds' it entailed.
So, you know the guy who's giving eyebrows to the cameraman?
Who is he? Your valentine?
No Debra, he has his own Valentine, I'm sure. I haven't talked to him since my days at UNI. Yes Holli, that's the guy. haha
Post a Comment