WAHOO!! :) WAHOO!! :) WAHOO!! :)(Are they gonna pay you to go there?)
Yay! Way to go, Jackie! You're awesome. :)There was a typo in your acceptance letter. Good thing you're not going there for their Masters in Writing program....Also, now I can stalk you.
YAY!! Of course...was there ever any doubt??? You're JACKIE!
Yay for grad school! I'm very happy for you, Jackie. Leave Dunkerton and never go back!
Debra - I don't know... I'm making a plan because it's very possible they won't...Holli - I basically just skimmed the letter. I called my mom after the first paragraph. :)she-shew - Thanks :) smoser - I can't wait!!!!
Congrats!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WAHOO!! :) WAHOO!! :) WAHOO!! :)
(Are they gonna pay you to go there?)
Yay! Way to go, Jackie! You're awesome. :)
There was a typo in your acceptance letter. Good thing you're not going there for their Masters in Writing program....
Also, now I can stalk you.
YAY!! Of course...was there ever any doubt??? You're JACKIE!
Yay for grad school! I'm very happy for you, Jackie. Leave Dunkerton and never go back!
Debra - I don't know... I'm making a plan because it's very possible they won't...
Holli - I basically just skimmed the letter. I called my mom after the first paragraph. :)
she-shew - Thanks :)
smoser - I can't wait!!!!
Congrats!
Post a Comment