Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm tired at 8:45!


I went for a nice bike ride today! It was great!

I'm taking a much needed study break... Blah! The choral lit. diagnostic at the U. of Iowa is not pass/fail, but I don't want to look like an idiot.

My fridge art.

What I'm watching on TV.

Funny story of the day. I go in to talk to the Superintendent and he jokes, you can ask me anything you want as long as you're not going to quit. And I go, "oh," all sad-like. He figured it out and then felt really bad. Talk about AWKWARD! I laughed. He took it really well and was super-supportive. He once knew someone who went into the same field and did not get accepted to Mankato. This makes me look awesome! Haha.

The next step is to "leak" the info to the rest of the staff, type a letter of resignation, post the job internally, and then see my job advertised!!! How crazy is that!?! Crazy-Awesome is what it is. I don't feel like making an official announcement, which is why I'll tell a few people and the whole school will know by noon. Ah, small towns. The countdown is well underway. I'm thinking that I'll make a paper chain soon. Last year I already had one started by this time.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Won't it be crazy for you to show around a potential replacement for you, just like you were shown around a couple years ago?! I'm so excited for you! And for us, that you'll be so close!

Anonymous said...

1) You rode the trails... I am green with envy! "Hey there Speedo!"

2) Your art work is WAY better than the gifts I get at school! Sure you're not going to Mankato for art instead? :)

3) Oh rumors... there are so many going around my school this time of year too that I am tempted to start one about myself and see how long it takes to get back to me. I'm thinking less than 4 hours. :)