Monday, March 16, 2009

Refreshed!

I had a great weekend!

Friday - Teacher inservice! YAY! I spent the afternoon organizing my office. Friday night - Art Club with the teacher's. They painted. I mostly crocheted, then later tried my hand at watercolors. My "art" is lovingly attached to the fridge.

Saturday - Most of the day was spent as a couch potato. :) Then church, which was great, and hanging out with friends. We enjoyed O.P. pizza and a movie called The Visitor. I liked it, but the ending was not as conclusive as I was hoping.

Sunday - Slept in, ran errands. Bought food for two new dinners this week.

Monday - Accidentally woke up at 7:30, the time I usually leave for school. Told the principal that I'm not coming back. Woohoo! Opened all the windows in my apartment. Watched "Dancing with the Stars."

Next post will be in complete sentences, maybe.

2 comments:

Holli said...

You know how I feel about movies that don't have conclusive endings. I now know to avoid The Visitor, though it was a movie I had thought about checking out from the Lib.
How did the administration take the news?
Pictures of your fridge art?
I heart Jackie!

Anonymous said...

SLACKER!