Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthdays, Projects, and Back-to-School

The smell of freshly sharpened pencils is in the air again for me. I have had a wonderful month of rest and relaxation. I have spent a lot of time in the car this month, traveling between here and home. We celebrated Dad's 50th Birthday and Mom's 29th. I have spent a lot of quality time with Paris. She's going to really miss me next week when I'm gone all day. I also painted the kitchen. I learned while I was painting that it is a lot of work to do by yourself, and I now have an itch to get to the rest of the house. I'll have to wait for a long weekend. Since I painted the ceiling, it took a lot longer than I had planned for.

Today I am watching football and getting ready for the semester. Vikings won. Chargers are on right now. How lame is it that I can't get CBS for free! I'm following the game on NFL Gamecast. I have considered getting cable again for two reasons: football and the Olympics. Any ideas on how I can follow the Olympics?!? It's a real dilemma.

I didn't know if I had anything blogworthy, but I am trying to get back into it. Enjoy the before and after pictures! There are more on facebook.

3 comments:

jdzwief said...

Camera cord to new camera is missing... grr... I think I must have left it at home over Christmas. Sorry about the lack of photos.

Holli said...

I haven't heard it confirmed, but I've been running under the assumption that Hulu will have the Olympics since NBC is the sponsor for the Olympics. But again, I made that up all by myself and haven't heard any rumors for it to be true.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm older than your Mom!