Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bits and Pieces

I couldn't think of much to write about, so I thought I'd include some random thoughts and happenings.

  • This afternoon I went to a Halloweeen piano recital. Mallory dressed as Queen Amidala. She pronounces it a little more like Amidello.
  • I got my first "teacher" photo taken on Friday. I get a free packet. What in the world am I ever going to do with those pictures...
  • I made a giant list of to-do items for the weekend... and slowly but surely I'm getting them done. Update the blog was on the list... CHECK!
  • I went to my uncle's house for supper. His son-in-law brought his hunting friends from Wisconsin. We had mule-deer steak and cheese curds!
  • I watched parts of Ghostbusters II today. I probably could've lived without that.
  • I recently bought the book 1000 Places to See Before You Die. I have several hundred still to go.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Disney World and Australia...check check!

Deb said...

I want one! I'll send you one of mine! (School pictures, that is!)

Anonymous said...

Did you hear that Ghostbusters 3 is still being discussed? It makes me excited!