Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Remember When...

In second grade, a Happy Meal could solve all of life's problems.

In seventh grade, laughing with friends over cute boys made your day.

In the first year of college, a call from an old friend lightens the worry you have about your mile-long to-do list.

Even now, these things still make me happy.


6 comments:

Debra said...

Zwiefels make me happy

dust bunny sea hag said...

Seeing Bryan in a pool of his own blood makes me happy.

Deb said...

Does it make you happy that dust bunny sea hag keeps knocking on you and your blog by posting? that's crazy.

Jackie said...

Dust Bunny... you make me sad. I own a vaccuum, and I know how to use it!

Holli said...

Happy Meals! Are gross.

You should allow for non-Blogger members to post comments too!

Anonymous said...

While I was driving yesterday, I swerved to hit a bunny. I missed, but it just goes to show how I feel about you - Dust Bunny Sea Hag