
Today was a pretty big day. Thursday, 23rd of the month... oh yeah, and it was THANKSGIVING and my BIRTHDAY!!! I'm going to warn you, this post is all about me, so if you don't care, stop reading :) Otherwise, I warned ya!
I hung out with the sisters most of today, it was awesome! We took lots of photos. Photo #1: Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go! (Minus the woods, and it was really only a creek.)
We spent most of the afternoon playing card games and sharing stories. I love my grandma. She still has an accent from the south, and she is hilarious! Oh, and she makes the best cornbread stuffing, which I had been looking forward to for weeks. It didn't disapoint.
My mom made me a bundt cake with white and chocolate icing. "Dere's a hole in dis cake!" As if Thanksgiving didn't provide enough food, I helped myself to a few pieces of delicious birthday cake.
As we waited for the hours between lunch and the big family Thanksgiving dinner to pass, my sisters and I walked from the grandparents' house to the West Bend grotto. We took some great snaps with my camera. It rocked.

Another highlight was that there were really cute babies at the family gathering! My cousin's daughter Aubriana is eight months old. My other cousin has a son almost a year old. His name is Landon, and he is precious as well. I loved holding and playing with them! See Exhibit B. Landon didn't want to smile for the camera.
I recieved tons of great messages and wishes from family and friends. I am so thankful for all the many blessings in my life.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day. :)
Happy Birthday Jackie!! I know it's late :( I definitely thought of you!
Happy Birthday, Jackie!
Post a Comment