Monday, January 29, 2007
You've Got No Mail
Today I lost a dear friend. My UNI e-mail account was officially deleted. This dear friend has been there through thick and thin for over four and a half years. From the day I chose my user name to sometime early this morning, I have never been let down. Over the years I have received fun e-mails from family and friends, class cancellations (rarely, but hey... it happened!), and even job opportunities. DAYLE@UNI.EDU was survived by an older brother and a younger sister, both residing at the yahoo.com domain. Any messages sent to the deceased will be lost in cyberspace or returned to you by that crazy mailer-daemon. In other news, I really enjoy Yahoo! Mail Beta. While it loads the program you are entertained by an animation of a man being chased by an ostrich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I heart Gmail
Post a Comment