Thursday, December 13, 2007

By George I've Got It!

I've been thinking... If I were a 2008 political candidate, I'd do everything in my power to end the strike in Hollywood. Think about it. Lots of people watch TV. Make these people happier, and they might vote for you. Also, you would ensure that there is an adequate audience for your television ad campaign! More viewers = more voters! Plus, I could watch new episodes of Grey's Anatomy. What can I say, its all about me.

Karev for America!

Debra, please stop drooling. ;)

5 comments:

Holli said...

All I care about is if Lost comes back in January or not.

Bryan said...

I've heard good things about Lost. But never seen. I just want my heroes back...

...sniff...

Jackie I think you should run for office. You seem to have your priorities straight.

m!les said...

I could see some great progress being made on the Boob Tube Platform. It should be a third party.

she-shew said...

That's brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Vote Zwief

Debra said...

Sorry for the delay in response... I was in the bathroom puking, not drooling!