Friday, December 21, 2007

Rudolph where are you?


Then one foggy Christmas eve...

Update: We got out early on Thursday due to fog. We had a late start on Friday. They should cancel the game tonight, but it hasn't happened yet. Apparently it is alright to cancel school, but basketball is sacred. I lead a small group of singers in the national anthem, so naturally I need to be there. It's thicker than it was on Wednesday when they canceled school AND it's dark out. All of the schools in the area have canceled evening activities except for us. Who plans a game on the night before a long break anyway? Thank goodness for a long break! I'm glad to be leaving the valley for awhile!

4 comments:

Holli said...

My hometown has a basketball game tonight. And it's AWAY.

Debra said...

I hope your travels back to the Zwiefel Homeland are/were safe!

I just had an amazing idea after seeing the picture with this post... next year, Alissa and her llama dress up as that little elf and Rudolph. :)

she-shew said...

Just a heads up...and I don't mean to alarm you...fog this thick, for this long, during what should be a joyous time of year??? It can only mean one thing. Zombies.

m!les said...

DON'T GO OUT INTO THE MIST