Roomie Reunion! Helpful when recovering from a long week.
Family Vacation to Des Moines. Mallory has always wanted to see inside "that gold building."
Mallory, a mammoth, and me.
Attempting to take a nice picture, but who snuck in the geode?
Nicole and the Easter eggs.
This one is for you Debra.
Mallory and the Easter eggs.
U.S. News featured my favorite TV show!
I have this many "student days" of school left.
Mallory Zwiefel, play-doh, 2008
This is what I would look like as a mermaid... I know... where are my arms?
3 comments:
It makes me happy that I checked your blog twice today, and each time there was a new post...
1) you look great!
2) even though she forgot your arms, it's nice that Mallory didn't forget the "essentials"
If I were Australian, I'd be all "You think that's a knife? THIS is a knife!" and "Maybe the dingo ate your baby." Everyday.
Post a Comment