There are 72+ bands represented in the picture on the left. This picture has been around since at least 2005 if not before. I've come across it a few times, and lately ran across it again. If you haven't seen it before, then I am pleased to introduce it to you. Enjoy, or don't, your choice. I apologize for lack of blog material. Who knew I'd have yet another snow day. June 6th... and it will probably snow again... [Click the picture to enlarge.]
Monday, March 3, 2008
Time on My Hands...
There are 72+ bands represented in the picture on the left. This picture has been around since at least 2005 if not before. I've come across it a few times, and lately ran across it again. If you haven't seen it before, then I am pleased to introduce it to you. Enjoy, or don't, your choice. I apologize for lack of blog material. Who knew I'd have yet another snow day. June 6th... and it will probably snow again... [Click the picture to enlarge.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I got Smashing Pumpkins, Matchbox 20 and Rolling Stones. Is Gorillaz supposed to be one too?
The Postal Service!
I also saw Radiohead, Alice In Chains, Guns N Roses, and more.
I'm not really good at this game...
I thought maybe if I took a break and tried again later i'd have better luck. but still - not good at this game.
Post a Comment