Bits and pieces...
I went into K-mart last Friday for a spool of thread... I bought a sewing machine. I want to blog about it, but I will save that for when I have more energy.
That same night Mallory called me in tears asking me to talk to mom and get her to "Lay me some slack!" It was really hard not to laugh.
24 School Days... almost to the point of fingers and toes... I suppose I could now if I had extra phalanges on each appendage.
I have a lake in my back yard. Technically it's the Cedar River overflowing its banks. I'm glad to live at the top of the hill.
I played cowbell for the JH Honor Choir. I rocked it. Yet still, "More cowbell!"
The band teacher had an interview last Friday. Yay, it went well. Boo, she might leave me.
This is how I feel about school @#$W#$^#$%&#$%^#@$%@#% (24 days left!)
I went to hear the UNI Concert Chorale tonight. Wow. Men's Glee Club is tomorrow night. They will be wow+!
I'm TIRED... and going to sleep now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, sleep!
I hope the Men's Glee Club was extremelly gleeful. I listened to some of their songs last night, in honor of you. :) Was a certain someone from West Bend still a member?? Hmmm...
Happy Grey Day, Mrs. Karev!
Phalanges? Appendage? What is this? A medical blog??
Prunes ARE gross!
(thanks for the post)
Post a Comment