I love the smell of Panera in the morning.For some strange reason, this particular store is out of ciabatta bread and it is only 8:30 in the morning. For that reason, I was able to substitute the usual ciabatta of my breakfast sandwich with an asiago bagel. Although ciabatta is one of my favorite breads, second only to a good foccacia, I strongly recommend trying the sandwich on asiago bagel. It is fabulous. For all the readers who are Panera fans, this probably makes good sense. For those who are not addicted to the fabulousness that is Panera, the following information may be helpful.
ciabatta: n a type of moist Italian bread made with olive oil; a loaf of this bread, which has large air holes
asiago: n a yellow Italian cheese suitable for grating when aged
foccacia: n a large, round, flat Italian bread, sprinkled before baking with olive oil, salt, and often herbs
I love the Italians!
In case you wonder what I've been up to this summer, I'll summarize with a list of words.
read, family, eat, camp, coffee, sleep, bingo, nephew, cook, scrapbook, pirates, sew, drive, shop, visit, rest, watch, sit, breathe, music, call, swim, prepare, escape, storm, lake, transport, llama, bake, mallory, travel, enjoy, sing, write, walk, bruise, research, relax
Perhaps that stirred more questions than it provided answers. That's the way (uh-huh, uh-huh) I like it.
3 comments:
Pirates?!
Panera?!
i was so happy to experience panera with you today. I'm also happy to be able to read your blog. For some reason it wouldn't let me last week. Did you put some kind of block on it? If so, can you tell me how you did it?
Post a Comment