Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yep, Still Here

I don't want any of my dedicated readers to think I'm having a party and not inviting you... I haven't blogged for a very long time! Obviously... The new blog is set-up, but there are no posts... I'll be sure to let you know what the address is via e-mail.

Quick update: I'm still breathing. I love my nephew very much! School is... too much to say in a quick update. Life is good.

Sometimes I get disappointed when there is nothing new to read on other people's blogs. Then I remember I have one too...

If we have a snow day tomorrow I'll work on it. I feel like all my boxes (blog-wise) are packed, but I haven't officially moved.

7 comments:

Holli said...

Preparing for the Swing Show this weekend, I presume.

Jackie said...

Yes! Still love the artwork, friend!

m!les said...

Our Snow has begun. We should take bets on how many snow days you school teachers will get this year.

Debra said...

I guarantee Jackie will win!

Deb said...

Snow Day? Already? Sheesh. I should teach close to you. We got a lot of snow this morning it seemed, but I think it's all melted now. I'm glad to get an update!!

Debra said...

I'm starting to think "blog, schmog"!! I miss Zwiefel updates!

she-shew said...

I've got a fever...and the only cure is more Zwief.