Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Little John



Little John the Llama passed away last week. Our family really misses him. He had a jaw problem that was getting increasingly worse. Mom says he must have had a weak heart.

We still have Javier. We also have two horses that were added to the family a few weeks ago. I asked Mom if we were going to get another llama, but she said he would find company in the horses.

Goodbye Little John. You were the best llama!

2 comments:

she-shew said...

Oh...Little John...I had no idea!! I'm happy to see this picture of you in the place where I beleive you were the happiest. You shared much joy, Little John. You were loved (well...really liked) and you will be missed. Thanks for not dying when we still offered pet's camp.

Miles Rausch said...

There's a family in Big Stone that has llamas. We always thought they were weird.