Friday, June 1, 2012

Get Fit!

I have been waiting for June 1st for about two weeks.  Today is the day I restart eating healthy.  This time for real.  Between July and December of 2011 I lost over 20 pounds!  I was so excited!  I've gained about 13-15 of them back. since Christmas.  I gained the weight because of the "I'll start the diet tomorrow and eat what I want today" mentality.

Instead of wishing that I had made better choices in the last 6 months, I am ready to lose the weight again!  I pray that I can lose it as successfully as I did the first time, but I am worried.  I do not worry as much about keeping it off this time.  I'm tired of feeling this way, and I loved how I felt 15 pounds lighter!

The Plan:

Food - I will follow the 17 Day Diet, which works well for me when I stick with it.

Exercise - I will start going to Curves again.  I will plan to go three times a week and supplement with walking and other things to stay motivated.  My workout plans aren't solidified yet.

I hope and pray that I will have the support that I need to stick with it this time!  My sister's upcoming wedding is also a bit motivating, .which is why I've chosen the following arm workout for today's "keeping it pinteresting." (One of my top goals for summer is to try many things that I've pinned or repinned on Pinterest.)

http://pinterest.com/pin/212724782369486763/

Until tomorrow... or maybe Monday. :)

No comments: