
My last day of student teaching today... Yeah, it's weird. I know it won't sink in until next week sometime, when I'm typing away on the giant project I could've had done by now. I went to the high school during the morning to see what was going on there. I was not impressed. Because of that, I missed my second and third graders. I heard later that one of them wondered "where that lady went." I will miss them tons! I'm excited for the next season of my life. (I feel that "semesters" is too college-ish, so I'll refer to them as "seasons") I have basically decided what I want to do, but I have to make sure everything is in order before I blog to the world. I organized the photos on my computer today. I found this one of Mallory, taken before I left for Australia. It's hard to believe how much has happened since then.
2 comments:
That picture is REALLY CUTE!!!
I love your sister. how cute.
Post a Comment