
Today was pretty much awesome. I am done with college! I took two tests today to finish up a correspondence class that I should have finished months ago. Out of the original nine months of time, I was down to four remaining days. It feels so great to be finished! The graduation ceremony is a week from Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it.
I found an awesome website that offers all kinds of Australian treats that are shipped from here in the U.S. They have the most random items. It brought back a lot of memories. One of the first adjustments I had to make there was finding things to eat in the grocery store. This may not seem like a big deal to you, but I'm so pumped to order me some Cheds and Minties!
The second Pirates of the Caribbean movie was released on DVD today! I have been excited about it for quite awhile. I watched it with my parents tonight. My sisters would have probably suffered traumatic nightmares from all the sweet special effects. How exciting it is that there will be a third! I can barely stand the wait.
I played piano today for my good friend's mom's classroom. She works in a special ed. classroom. The kids were so excited to have a "real" piano player there. It was fun to see their smiling faces and hear what they have been working on for their Christmas program. It is also exciting to see a public school that hasn't removed all traces of the true meaning of the season.
Stay warm, be happy, and enjoy the Christmas season!
3 comments:
Holli's been all about the new Pirates DVD, too. I think she mentioned it three or four times.
He's just not picking up on the hints, is he?
Congratulations on finishing your college years strong!
My mouth just waters thinking about mango licorice!
Post a Comment