Here are a few of my favorite Mallory sayings. Some of them are from a few years back, while a couple of them are from today."It's a sunny day, and you should go to church with my family."
"Have you found anyone to marry you yet?"
a typical phone message: "Hi Jackie, this is Mallory, your little sister. Just wondering how you're doing. When you get this message, please call back. Sincerely, Mallory Zwiefel."
"We just got home from school, and we're in a bad mood."
"G'day mate. Will you be my Valentine?"
followed by...
"I saw a card in the store that said that, and I wanted to mail it to you, but it wouldn't get to you until tomorrow, so I called instead."
"You're older than a teenager, but younger than an adult."
"Actually, I am an adult."
"Well then, you're an adult but you're younger than married."
6 comments:
haha, I heart Malloryisms!
Hehe...little zwiefel is funny...
"Hi, this is Mallory Zwiefel, your sister- as you already know."
My brother used to call me and say, "Hey, it's Bryce... Rausch... your brother..." which was followed by me saying, "WHAT DO YOU WANT".
I'm sure it's cuter when your sister does it.
Bryan reminded me of a Malloryism from when I called home after the caucus.
...Mallory answered the phone, and when I asked where Mom and Dad were she said, "They're at a funeral." Hmm... not exactly.
Another fun one happened while Mallory was floating across a pool on an inflatable raft trying to return to the side. In an exasperated tone, "I could use a little encouragement over here!"
Miles... (is it OK to chat with someone else in someone else's comments section?) Well, anyway- I still like that Bryce asked, "How many Bryce's til we're there?" whenever you would ask, "How many miles til we're there?" when traveling. :)
Post a Comment