Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Island in the Sun


Another snow day. If I'm going to have a day off, THIS is where I'd like to be! I wanted to post about something else, but it is still in progress. I didn't want to disappoint any faithful readers by not posting at all when I had an entire day all to myself! We are having the winter every first year teacher dreams about!

5 comments:

Bryan said...

I kinda expected a post from you today. Call it a hunch.

Holli said...

I WAS there...for like four days. And now I'm back to the icy cold cruel world.

Deb said...

Why do you get all the snow days?? I'm sooo jealous. Wait, maybe I'm not, because then we'd have to make them all up and go into June. Maybe I'm better off this way.

m!les said...

Snow days-Shmoe days. They put my cubicle outside the building IN THE SNOW so I would toughen up.

Bryan said...

I feel like I should expect a post today too...