doors of learning on Tuesday.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
FONTastic
Yesterday I needed to make an index sheet of a stack of rhythm cards I ordered. I couldn't find the right symbols in the fonts already on my computer, so I installed one called MusiSync which is amazing! I kept thinking of my graphic designer friend (Holli, that's you) who probably does things like this in her sleep. Then, because I wanted to show you, I "print-screened" and pasted into MS Paint, the world's highest quality image editing program. I wanted to make it look faded out, so I employed the spray paint function. Nice huh? Perhaps I spent a few too many hours at school yesterday? Tomorrow I work for real. The young, moldable brains walk through the
doors of learning on Tuesday.
doors of learning on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha. The world's highest quality image editing program. Nice.
When you're writing music, do you ever put the notes in alphabetical order?
ha ha ha...
Post a Comment