It's the big premiere of Grey's tonight! Two hours of fabulous television! I can't wait! I'm going to pop myself some popcorn, dim the lights, and enjoy!
What will happen tonight? I know of at least a few twists that were brought to light during the sneak previews. There had better be more, or I'll be disappointed that the previews ruined it for me.
The best part is there are bound to be more episodes than last year! Happy Grey's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, we were angry about the previews. More specifically, what Rose tells Derek. Dumb.
Also, The Office is on tonight too, right before.
And afterwards, we're canceling our cable.
Canceling cable, Holli? I am jumping on that bandwagon too. Jackie motivated me.
Guess we'll all have to blog more to replace the time usually taken up by the TV. :)
Jackie- I'm happy for you that the cable guy is slow. :)
ABC commercials fooled us!!!
We're inspired to cancel cable because of our financials. We thoroughly enjoy television. We just can't afford it.
Curse you, ABC and your misleading Grey's ads! Made me ANGRY. I won't miss that about getting rid of cable.
Post a Comment