"Great and marvelous are your deeds,
Lord God Almighty.
Just and true are your ways,
King of the ages.
Who will not fear you, O Lord,
And bring glory to your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come
and worship before you,
for your righteous acts have been revealed." Revelation 14: 3-4
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Yes, That's the Book for Me
I went to a group bible study tonight. This is exciting for me, and I want to share so I make the commitment to go each week. We started with dinner at the Pita Pit in Cedar Falls. Delicious! I was nervous to go, as I thought I would only know one person. Turns out a friend from a few college classes was also there. Anyhow, we then went a person's home for the study. We're studying Revelation, which isn't the easiest to join midway. As we read I recognized a few verses as the text for a song I sang in college. It's crazy how a tune will come to your mind when you read familiar words. The bible verse from camp set to Indiana Jones pops into my head multiple times in a week. I thought I would share with you a few of the verses that we read tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Therefore go make..."
:)
Debra! *angry face*
Now there's no hope for sleep.
Post a Comment