Thursday, September 4, 2008

SNL


Live from Dunkerooville, It's Saturday night!

The seniors are busy brainstorming for their feature skit in the Swing Show. They're thinking an SNL theme. I'm sadly uneducated in all of SNL's splendor. Dearest blog readers, please share with me your favorites! I'm sure that youtube has tons of great ones, but I'm hoping you might help me save hours of my life. I like the cowbell skit, the cheerleader skit, the hamburger one... I'm just starting to get the ideas flowing. Please help!

I also want them to call it something clever. The best they came up with was "Tuesday Morning Dead." I'm thinking "no" on that one!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Hmm... I remember "Goat Boy" from way back in the day. Don't do him though, he was baaaaad! HA HA

How about calling the show a new acronym for SNL?
S= ???
N= ???
L= Laughter
or something like that?

Holli said...

Jeopardy was always a favorite. In HS, my brother and his friends would always do a similar sketch for Homecoming, and make cracks at the teachers.

S=Swing
N=???
L=Laughter or LOLs

m!les said...

Matt Foley, the motivational speaker, was a good series as well.

Also "Point / Counter Point", though it probably wouldn't be appropriate.

Debbie Downer is a popular modern one.

Also, the Wild and Crazy Guys.

This might help out: NBC.com/SNL