Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Cold Day List

20 degrees below zero, 45 degrees below wind chill...

Here it is...

X Watch the Today Show (not sleep through it)

X Buy groceries for school treats tomorrow

___ Bike indoors :)

X Finish Blue Like Jazz

___ Dye my hair

X Prepare school treats for tomorrow (I'm holding off on a few since we might not have school?!?)

Make tacos for lunch (Having lunch with a friend instead of coffee)

X Quality time with God

X Coffee time with friend (or call and cancel...)(changed to lunch!)

X Wash dishes

X WATCH GREY'S ANATOMY (that doesn't need a list!)

X Find skit book

___ Laundry?

X Call Tara

X Look for CD with college papers saved on it

___ Sort college pictures for future scrapbook project

X Find cheesy Melbourne commercial (This was spontaneous...)

X Take a nap

I'd better get to it! Today I celebrate May 28th. When the date actually rolls around, we'll be in school!

I didn't get to everything. Some I finished up today (January 17). In the end it was a very productive week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bike indoors :(
Could you please send that new trainer my way?? I'd consider it a late birthday present. Thanks so much! You're the best!

Holli said...

Why are you celebrating May 28? Because that's the new last day of school because of your "Cold Day"?

Miles Rausch said...

I noticed that a number of these things STILL aren't checked off. Get on it, Z!