Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hotel Zwiefel

This place has been busy lately!

Friday, January 3 - Mom and Mallory came to stay the night before we left to go to Burlington to visit relatives. We ate at Applebees and watched Enchanted.

Saturday, January 4 - An ice storm changed dinner with friend Bryan into Bryan staying on the sofa de Zwiefel. We scraped together some food out of my well-stocked "bare" cupboards. You know the kind... there's plenty there but nothing to eat. Pizza, baked beans, pina colada jello. We watched the Chargers win!

Sunday and Monday - I rearranged the things I had been storing in the guest room to make way for...

Tuesday, January 6 - Friday, January 9 - My friend Kate needed a place to stay for a few days since the dorms were closed. She is a part of the small group of college women I lead in bible study once a week. We had tons of fun, and she brought baked goodies. Always a plus!

It has been so wonderful having house guests lately. The couch and guest room are currently vacant. Make your reservations today!

I'll leave the light on for ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I get a confirmation number on my February reservation, please.