Wednesday, January 14, 2009
It's Cold!
Nearly 50 below wind chills are expected! It's crazy to me that skin can freeze in less than 10 minutes. I'm hoping that the superintendent thinks it too cold to have children outside! Yes, I already had one snow day this week, but I wasted it. My own fault I guess. I was LAZY! I suppose you might think that laying around is okay on a snow day, but I would have liked to accomplish a bit more. Tomorrow, when we have another day off (or if...) I'll make a list and let you know what I do with my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't your school indoors? Would they call off school for too cold of temps, if the heaters are working? I remember the days of recess being indoors. I loved it!
I wish grown ups could have days called off because it's too cold. I'd sit at home and watch movies and drink hot beverages. mmmmm!
Post a Comment