My parents have been cleaning out all the things that they don't use anymore. What does that mean for me? Lots of free stuff. I have acquired a lamp, lots of kitchen supplies, all my dad's old LPs and his turntable. I am currently listening to James Taylor. Dad says I need to break out the ACDC. He has quite a collection, though he is adamant that the Olivia Newton John record is NOT his. Why would I want to play records? It's kind of fun, I guess.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Girl, Put Your Records On
My parents have been cleaning out all the things that they don't use anymore. What does that mean for me? Lots of free stuff. I have acquired a lamp, lots of kitchen supplies, all my dad's old LPs and his turntable. I am currently listening to James Taylor. Dad says I need to break out the ACDC. He has quite a collection, though he is adamant that the Olivia Newton John record is NOT his. Why would I want to play records? It's kind of fun, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
P.S. Does anyone want a strobe light? It's yours if you want it.
Miles wants your turntable, I imagine.
I'll take a strobe light if no one wants it. I couldn't make a cheap, sci-fi knock-off without one!
Post a Comment