Things that make me happy.
Starting the year with an overhead projector. oooooooooh, technology.
Green beans and cabbage from mom. (I still don't like cucumbers OR tomatoes, yuck!)
Colleagues who are going through what I go through every day. They're also willing to share ideas and stacks of music to save my budget!
Archer Farms Organic Blue Corn with Flaxseed Tortilla Chips.
Early Outs! Wednesday, Day 2, we dismissed at 1:35 for heat.
My family. Nicole and I have been chatting on the phone a lot lately. When we were little we spent more time picking on each other than getting along. Growing up is great!
The Olympics. What did I ever do before the Olympics? What did people talk about?
** Added after original posting: The new superintendent. I just read his weekly update. What I think of him in one word - "quality." So refreshing!
...I thought I'd have a lot more, but I pretty much eat, sleep, teach, and watch the Olympics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like you, Jackie! :)
Gooooo beach volleyball!
Seriously! I'm so thankful for the Olympics b/c it's constant conversation starter.
You guys get out for snow AND heat?? That's so awesome.
Post a Comment