Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Soli Deo Gloria

Over one hundred thousand people attended Lifelight on Saturday alone. I was one of them. It had been a few years since I was last able to attend. Two years ago I was out of the country, and last year my dear friend from high school got married over Labor day. It was great to be back. things were a little different this year. Rather than have our goal be to touch the stage for the main concert, we took lawn chairs and found a good place to set up camp. It was very relaxing. I even stretched out on a blanket and took a nap on Sunday afternoon. My three favorite concerts were Matthew West, Sanctus Real, and Casting Crowns.

3 comments:

Debra said...

"I'll meet you by the white tent."

Holli said...

Good thing you stayed for the end, then!

Bryan said...

sanctus... i miss them..