Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Creepy to the (I)MAX!

Very creepy.

I was really excited to see it in IMAX. The chase scenes are a little hard on the eyes when they are that large, but still really cool! It was a cinematic experience.

I have to admit that when I see superhero films it is almost always because I jump on the bandwagon. I was afraid this one would be over-hyped. Maybe a little since I heard several weeks worth of how disturbingly delightful it was.

Nice work Hans Zimmer.

2 comments:

Holli said...

I heard on podcasts I listen to, that seeing it in iMax brings it to a whole new level. We have iMax in SF, but it shows national geographic things and closes by 4:30. boo!

haha, Hans Zimmer. You and your music.

m!les said...

Only you would congratulate the composer, but I AM a fan of Hans Zimmer. He's not my favorite, but he's one of (them).